Here she is.....
In all her glory.....
I rescued my little Bitz from the PSPCA in February of 2003 (during my IVF hell) and she was roughly 13 weeks old. She weighed barely 5 lbs.
Now she weighs 12.5 lbs.
As her mother I think she is the most beautiful girl in the world---although this picture does not do her justice.
But there are a few things you should know about my girl....
1. She snores like a freight train.
2. She hides under the bed and snaps at me when she doesn't want to go outside.
3. She is always "starving".
4. She has terrible gas----all the time.
5. Sometimes she sleeps on Kipp's side of the bed like a human with her head on the pillow.
6. She stands just out of my reach and barks at me when I go to the bathroom (lovely)
7. She has breath that could peel paint.
8. Sometimes she sleeps on her back, under the covers, with all four legs in the air
9. She is mildly disagreeable
10. She chases rabbits in her sleep
11. She sort of looks like a pot bellied pig (although that might be offensive to potbellied pigs)
12. She has perfectly straight and brilliantly white teeth
13. She LOVES Jake
14. She sits on my lap while I work and #1 and #4 happen (again....lovely)
15. She needs to go on a diet but it will never happen.
16. Is terribly misunderstood.
In spite of all her flaws I love this little girl with every bone in my body......no one else might.....but I do....she's got personality and I love it.